- At age 4 success is…..not peeing in your pants.
- At age 12 success is…having friends.
- At age 16 success is…having a driver’s license.
- At age 20 success is…having sex.
- At age 35 success is …having money.
- At age 50 success is …having money.
- At age 60 success is….having sex.
- At age 70 success is….having a driver’s license.
- At age 75 success is….having friends.
- At age 80 success is….not peeing in your pants.
From hubpages LIVING WITH ADHD CHILDREN I was pregnant with our second baby when Jon hit the “terrible 2′s”. To be honest, I never really thought of them as the terrible 2′s because ever since the day Jon was born, … Continue reading
I argue with my husband when I’m supposed to leave to get to Therapy.I yell at him “That stupid Therapist told me I got ADHD,but I’m not disorganized so it can’t be!”
Then I rummage through my house and he asks what I’m looking for. yell at him”MY BAG GODDAMMIT!!!! Finally I find my bag in some corner where nobody would ever care to place it in the first place.I try to fish my make-up out and discover it’s not there either.I yell at him again “GODDAMMIT WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LOSE MY S***!!!” He asks again “I thought you found your bag,what do you need now?”- “MY STUPID MAKE-UP”
He replies “Oh okay” (dumfounded” After looking through the car,my entire toiletries and a pile of random stuff I finally figured out I had it in my bag the whole time,I simply forgot.So I finally admit:”Fine, maybe she’s right,I’m a little ADD”
More great Funny ADD Moments here:
Thanks to : Living on the Spectrum: The Connor Chronicles Posted on May 8, 2012 by Flannery Although we’re back to using the drop-off lane at school in the mornings, last week I had to park and walk Connor in to drop some … Continue reading