- You wake up in the morning and your heart sinks when you realize “this is not a bad dream.”
- No less than 86% of your hair is completely gray…and you are only 27 years old.
- Everything in your house is either broke, or at least on it’s last legs.
- You look ten years older than you actually are…through sheer exhaustion.
- You feel apprehensive eare nagging to stop at every McDonalds, garage, and sweet shop you pass.
- When it gets to three p.m. – school time is over, you feel like your life has ended again for that day.
- You are often to be heard saying, “He must have picked it up in the playground,” as your child demonstrates his knowledge of the latest swearword, very loudly in the middle of the shopping center.
- You know every crack in the ceiling and pattern on the walls of your child’s headteacher’s office because you have spent so long in there over the years.
- You know the ADHD diagnostic criteria by heart, and can recite it…backwards!
Share and Enjoy